AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Stress, Anxiety, Social Anxiety, and Phobias
- Shame, Guilt, and Low self-esteem
- Personal growth challenges
- Issues related to one's work environment
- Loss and Grief
- Healing from trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Marriage / Couple Counseling
- Recovering from infidelity
- Separation, Divorce, End of Relationship Transitions
- Parenting Issues
Darla, Pawesome Therapist
Meet our newest PAWESOME Therapist!
Darla is sensitive, kind and comforting! She has successfully passed ‘Good Pup 101’ and working towards Pup 201… and well on her way to being a certified therapy dog.
Darla belongs to Pauline Bailo and has been making a positive impact one patient at a time!
In her free time, Darla enjoys walks, company, and just being playful and kind!
Watch a brief video that speaks to benefits and how ‘Pet therapy’ works!